1 Aloe Vera
This remedy work wonders for swollen and painful veins. It also reduces bleeding piles. It can be used in different ways.
• You can cut the leaf of Aloe Vera into half and slightly heat. Apply this to the affected area before you go to bed.
• You can also freeze the leaves and apply them on painful area to reduce pain, itchiness or burning sensation.
2 Warm Bath Or Sitz
Soaking in a warm bath or Sitz is a good home remedy. Sitz baths are available in drug stores.
• Soak the back area in plain warm water for about 10-15 minutes
• Do this remedy 2-3 times a day.
• You can also add Epsom salt to the water.
This is a naturally available treatment to get relief from the problem.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of ginger extract with mint extract, one tablespoon of honey and lime juice.
• Take this mixture every day to get relief.
Tea contains tannin which is a natural astringent. This will help to reduce the swelling and pain.
• Apply warm wet tea bag to the affected area. The warmth will soothe the area
• You can apply the teabag while sitting on the toilet.
5 Witch Hazel
This is another tannin rich herb which will help you to get rid of the pain and discomfort caused by the hemorrhoid.
• Take a cotton ball soaked in undistilled witch hazel
• Dab them with witch hazel using the cotton ball to reduce swelling and itching.
6 Eat Fiber Rich Food
The most important natural home remedy for piles is consuming the right food. To treat the piles or to prevent piles one should have a proper diet which is rich in fiber.
• Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
• Use brown rice instead of white rice
• Include oatmeal, wheat bran, pulses etc in your diet.
7 Ring Cushions
Using ring cushions to sit can take off the pressure on the piles. Avoid sitting for long hours as this can cause pressure to the back area.
• If you are lightweight you can use the pool inflatable for children
• There are round cushions available in memory foam for piles patients.